Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yarn Along 2/15/2012

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~


How was your Valentine's Day? We are recovering from our chocolate hangover.
BOY, was it fun!





 Yarn Along this week for me is the same book I was reading last week. I am sorry to say I haven't picked it up at all. Not because it isn't great-- it is! But because I feel like I haven't sat down long enough to read a single word. My knitting is different, though. I finally managed to cast on for our own Little Phoebe from the book Phoebe's Sweater. I was intimidated knitting up a toy but I really didn't need to be- this pattern is wonderful!  Isn't that the biggest ball of yarn! I bought it years ago from overseas-mainly because the price was great and it was the largest amount of yarn (in a single skein!)I could find!



Can't wait to find out was everyone is up too!

5 comments:

  1. That is a ton of yarn. Still need to check out the yarn shops here in Germany. Hope I can find some decent amounts of yarn for not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is a lot of yarn! I find it hard to fit everything in that I want to do, either reading or knitting has to take a back seat. Right now I am on a knitting kick too, it's so much fun.
    Happy Yarn Along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the toy, i think my chocolate hangover will be tomorrow, i have had more candy this morning than food. actually i haven't had any 'food' just candy...

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books are adorable. So are the knitting patterns from them. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't find Phoebe in the link. But I'm loving the idea of a chocolate hangover... I'm gonna have to have me one of those soon!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I treasure hearing from you.