Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~  http://www.gsheller.com/
My picture looks much the same as last week. I am at 4.5 inches of ribbing. I do hope I get this hat done! By I did manage to get a few things finished this past week. Sorry for the blurriness.




I can't wait to catch up with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have a lot of projects! The angel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I treasure hearing from you.